What should be done by Heart Patients after Stenting?
1.Daily walks, yoga, and meditation. Walking should be regular and a minimum of 35 minutes.
2. Zero Oil food must be preferred as it helps in reducing triglycerides. We have developed more than 1000 tasty recipes without oil.
3. Avoid all Animal Food including non-vegetarian-food because they contain cholesterol.
4. Avoid nuts(walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, ground nuts, coconuts etc) as they contain a huge amount of triglycerides
5. Eat a good amount of Fruits, Salads, and Vegetables to provide fiber and antioxidants.
6. They should check Lipid Profile every 3 months and try to keep the cholesterol below 130mg/dl and triglycerides below 100mg/dl.
7. BP and Blood Sugar must be controlled at any cost.
8. Avoid tobacco and smoking
9. Blood thinner tablet can be taken throughout the life to avoid blood clot. The stent will always be there and can block anytime with the blood clot.