Antioxidant-rich lunch salad is a great recipe for weight watchers and can be used as a replacement for lunch (or particular meal). It is easy to make with little pre-preparation. Taste wise also; it is too good as it has a combination of different tastes such as savory, salty, sweet, and sour!
Ingredients for antioxidant-rich lunch salad:
• Half katori cabbage: finely chopped
• ¼ katori any type of sprouts (sprouted moong)
• ½ katori boiled whole masoor dal
• ¼ katori capsicum
• 2 tbsp spring onion
• ¼ katori chopped mushroom (sauted)
• ½ katori broccoli (slightly boiled)
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• ½ tsp honey
• Salt to taste
Method for antioxidant-rich lunch salad:
1. Wash all ingredients thoroughly before chopping.
2. Chop them finely.
3. Boil whole masoor/dal and saute chopped mushrooms.
4. Mix all ingredients, sprinkle limejuice, and add salt to taste.
5. The dish is ready to serve!
Nutritional benefits of antioxidant-rich lunch salad:
• This salad is rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin A, and flavonoids.
• It is refreshing, the antioxidants help remove toxins out of the body.
• It also contains a good amount of proteins as dal, sprouts.
• It keeps you full for longer as it is rich in fibers