Wheat_Grass : Source of Antioxidant
Wheatgrass is a powerhouse of nutrients and vitamins for the human body. In the form of fresh juice, it has high concentrations of chlorophyll, active enzyme, vitamins, and other nutrients. In fact, one ounce of wheatgrass juice is equivalent in food value to two and a half pounds of green leafy vegetables.
It also contains flavonoids and vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E and minerals like iron, calcium, and magnesium in good amount.
1. Chlorophyll present in wheatgrass increase function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the uterus, the intestine, and the lungs.
2. It is body cleanser, rebuilder, and neutralizer of toxins.
3. Wheat Grass juice can dissolve scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses.
4. Wheat Grass juice help to reduce high blood pressure as the juice helps to reduce toxins from the body.
5. It purifies the blood.
6. Increases hemoglobin production.
7. Wheat Grass juice is excellent in a case of constipation in keeping the bowels open.
We suggest that you start 50 ml/day for the first week. Then if you wish you can gradually increase your intake to 180 ml/day