“Life is precious” and “Health is wealth” are two lines that are abreast of each other. Without good health, life can become miserable, hence making it of paramount importance. Everything in our life depends upon the single question “How healthy are we?”
Our health gives us strength and confidence to achieve our dreams and desires. It gives us the boost to do the work required. So by now, we have a fair idea of the importance of our health.
Have you ever thought about how our ancestors were able to do so much hard work yet remained healthy? Well, the basic answer to this is they followed a healthy diet and healthy habits. As time kept on changing, our lifestyle kept on deteriorating. And if we talk about the current scenario, the pandemic hit our health’s ecosystem all the more.
Since work from home has become the new normal, much of our physical work has been replaced with stress and sedentary habits.
Living with a sedentary lifestyle might seem comfortable for a while but in the long run, it can raise health hazards. To prevent those health hazards it is necessary to have healthy lifestyle management.
Importance of Healthy Lifestyle
- Boost Energy: Adapting to healthy habits such as frequent exercise, a healthy diet, and staying hydrated all assist to eliminate toxins from our bodies and increase our energy levels.
- Boost Immunity: When you feed your body with essential nutrients it gives a boost to the immune system. It helps the immune system to fight diseases efficiently, hence you live a long and healthy life.
- Improves Mental Health: Our mental health has a lot to do with our physical health. When we are stressed we often become agitated and at that moment a non-significant act might trigger our blood pressure. A healthy lifestyle helps in managing our stress and blood pressure, while uplifting our mood.
Here are a few tips to improve your lifestyle
- Take one step at a time: A marathon cannot be won with a single practice. Similarly, adapting to healthy living isn’t a day’s job. Begin with smaller changes like waking up at a fixed time. When you achieve smaller targets it gives you a boost to move to the next level and also improves self-confidence.
- Plan your day: Going forward with a plan is the best way to achieve your goals. Abruptness is time-consuming and it leads to confusion. Plan your day, set a timeline, you can even use a timer to make sure you finish the task within the given time. It will give you clarity and will help you be much more organized.
- Don’t Stress Yourself: Lifestyle changes can be stressful for some people as they might be tempted to return to their old habits. But at the same time, it’s important to remember that your old habits might lead you to serious health issues.
For more than 26 years, Saaol – Science, and Art of Living, has been treating patients with heart blockages and we can say that our habits play a crucial role in determining our health. Many of our patients suffer from heart blockages due to their unhealthy lifestyles and sedentary habits. With our non-invasive treatment called EECP, we suggest to our patients some lifestyle modifications and dietary changes which help them live a healthier life and more active life. To know more about our EECP treatment book an appointment at our centre.