There are no current Job Opening
- Manipulate and edit video/graphic pieces in a way that is appreciated to the audience
- Participate in the creative process of conceptualizing
- Trim/join video segments and put together the sequence of the final video
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create and insert animations, effects and elements to elevate the wow factor
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Edit content for YouTube & Corporate Videos(long and short form).
- Repurpose content for native upload to social media.
- Social Media Management – Create and manage social media content as per content schedule.
- Camera and Photography Knowledge will be a great Plus.
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor (own projects will also suffice)
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Premiere Pro, After Effects and similar)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills